Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day one: Countess Markievicz

Honestly, that Speranza, all she does is complain and try to bully people.  Never sees the good side of things or accepts life as an adventure.  So today myself, Speranza and Lady Lavery arrived in the garden of "Herself the Mammy" and set about living in our new quarters "All the single ladies" house at the back of the garden.  Now, as my name suggests I'm an aristocrat and expect to be treated royally.  Accommodation to date had been very lowly but this new place is OK.  It could do with some extending in the future but for now it's fine.

All the single ladies house at the
 back of the garden




So we were hooshed into this new accommodation and my first impression was well they have some taste, our nest boxes were vintage wine crates, very fancy.  We had water available and some food. I must say the food is what let it down, rolled oats.  We have been eating layers pellets and well plain old oats just don't do it for me.  I heard "Herself the Mammy" say it was because the layers pellets had GM soya, well guess what, it's not you that's eating it, its us.  Later on though we got some bread and a head of lettuce, that was good so I set about a plan whereby none of us would eat the oats thus forcing "Herself the Mammy" to provide us with something better. Will have to wait and see if that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment