Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 10: Countess Markievicz

Finally, something new today.


We got out, well we were let out. “Herself the Mammy” and “Miss Skinny Long Legs” opened the door and out we got to explore the garden. Well, the other two were a little unsure do they followed me around the sand pile and into the long grass by the stream. We found LOTS of slugs, slugs and more slugs. It didn’t take me long to decide to eat as many as possible and I started to gulp them down. After watching me the other two single ladies decided to join me and tried a few. Then Lady Lavery got lazy and decided to let Speranza peck for them and then she would just pull them out of her beak, so funny to watch Speranza try to run and eat at the same time. After an hour we got shooed into our coop again, but it was getting dark and we were tired so didn’t complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment